I should have done this sooner.
“The HonestScrap award comes with a caveat or two. Firstly, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Secondly, you have to tag 10 people with the award.”
- I stole a Garfield pencil sharpener when I was 2, and my mom made me take it back, but somehow I still have it.
- Despite the fact that I’m currently a total chocoholic, I HATED chocolate as a child. I felt that eating it was like being tortured. I would only eat it if it was mixed with mint or caramel.
- One of the times in my life that I was most devastated was when I was in 1st grade. My school was having a Christmas music thing during a PTA meeting and my grade was singing “Away in a Manger” (still one of my favorite Christmas songs). I was very excited about it, but came down with laryngitis days before the performance and was stuck at home with no voice and a fever the night of the performance.
- I wrote stories when I was a little girl called The Abigail Chronicles. My elementary school that I went to from part of Kindergarten through part of 2nd grade placed them in their library.
- I blamed myself for the deaths of both of my grandfathers because I didn’t pray that they would continue to live on the night before they each died. This blame started with their deaths in 1996 and continued until I was about 21 (2005).
- I never believe that people truly care about me. I did before I was 8, but after that I began being distrustful of anyone who said they loved, liked, etc. me because I didn’t know who would want to care about someone so ugly, stupid, and messed up as me.
- My legs aren’t completely straight. They kind of curve out to the sides. I didn’t notice it until last year, and I think it’s kind of interesting.
- I have partial heterochromia, which means I have an eye that has more than one color naturally. It’s my left eye and instead of being completely blue, it has a green quarter. My right eye, unfortunately, cannot say the same, though it has another color in it. (The brown spot in my right eye was caused by an injury to the eye.)
- If I say something mean out loud, I generally take it back quickly because I feel this instant guilt.
- Part of my brain does not realize that I’m an overweight twenty-five year-old because sometimes I’ll dance around and act like I’m a little kid.
This award came from Jenn
The selected few: