This week’s Friday Five:
1. …owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve? I’d want to serve Chinese, Italian, Mexican, or Southern foods…
2. …owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell? Stylish clothes for plus-sized teens and young adults
3. …wrote a book, what genre would it be? Memoir or Poetry :book:
4. …ran a school, what would you teach? Choir :sing:
5. …recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it? a combination of pop, rock, and R&B. :note:
I cancelled my appointment to see my psychologist today so that my mom could spend the morning at Nana’s cardiologist appointment. <3 It got rescheduled for next Thursday. So, I hope that I get to go then. I mean, its not like I have to go very often…I just don’t really want to miss too much.
So today is the 1 year anniversary of the beginning of the War in Iraq. I still think that this country and the world would’ve been better off if George Bush had been honest about the war. :soapbox: If he had said we were going to go to war to liberate the Iraqis and get rid of Saddam Hussein, then that would’ve been a lot better. Instead, he wanted to convince everyone about the WMDs, and that just makes the whole war seem like a bad idea. Going in under false pretences is just not a good idea.
I finally got to see the premiere of Wonderfalls last night. That show rocks! It’s so funny. Of course, I like all the weird little shows like that. Weird shows are fine, as long as they don’t feature an alien…except Smallville. For some odd reason, Smallville doesn’t fit into my typical anti-alien tv show thing.
Fuzziness has a new layout (featuring David Boreanaz), so you better go check it out. 😛 So far there are 3 members, which is actually a bit of a boost for my self-esteem. :star: I didn’t realize that 3 people liked me. I now feel special. :princess:
I need to go to Wal-Mart or Target or some place like that. I’m out of my regular shampoo and conditioner. I guess I might be able to convince my mom to take me to either store today or tomorrow.
I’m in a clique joining mood right now, so if you know of any good cliques to join, please let me know of them.