It’s starting to get stormy around here…not like super stormy (yet). It’s just very cloudy and thundering. Still, its enough to have me on edge. Ugh. I hate stormy weather. It creeps me out. 🙁
The one thing that is making me quite happy is that today I got to wear an XL tank top. An XL! That means I’m in regular (meaning non-plus sized) tops. This is like a first for me. So, I’m quite happy. Of course, the XL tank top (which just fits) looks a little odd with the “too big for me” jeans. I need new clothes (especially jeans/pants) badly.
And now its time for this week’s Friday Five:
1. …your first grade teacher’s name? Mrs. Riser
2. …your favorite Saturday morning cartoon? Garfield and Friends
3. …the name of your very first best friend? Justin
4. …your favorite breakfast cereal? I hated cereal
5. …your favorite thing to do after school? play with dolls or read