I will be taking E to the airport. Actually, my parents will, but I’m going with them. I’ll just stay up until it’s time for him to leave. Then, he’ll be on his way to Mexico and I’ll have 1 week of PEACE and HARMONY!!!
I’m majorly bummed because my friends are all going on their vacations this next week. (It’s Spring Break in town…actually, in the state.) They all want to hang out with me, but they all are leaving the first REAL chance that I have to hang out with them.
Oh well. I’m making a list of bummers:
1. I miss my sissy and how she was always there for me. I even miss how she was so annoying yet adorably cute.
2. I miss my grandfathers.
3. I miss not having to blame myself for peoples deaths.
4. I miss my grandmother coming over every week.
5. I’m sad for Steph having to go through emotional abuse.
6. I yearn for the day when I won’t hear voices anymore and won’t cut.
7. I’m sad for all the kids out there who’s families abuse them.
8. I’m sad for the fact that I had to go through so much emotional abuse.
9. I miss having all the attention in my family. (Spoiled much?)
10. I miss my friends.
11. I miss going on vacations.
12. I miss being “normal”.
13. I yearn that one day I will be skinny or at least a healthy weight.
14. I miss John Allen and how he always made me smile.
15. I am sad that my friends are all going to Florida for their Spring Break and I won’t be there.
16. I wish I was pretty enough for all the guys I’ve ever liked.
17. I wish looks didn’t matter.
18. I’m bummed that I’m crazy.
19. I’m bummed that more people aren’t signing my diary. (Spoiled?)
20. I miss Blizzard (my mommy’s kitty). ~ She died on Feb. 1. She was almost 17.
21. I miss BJ – Baby Janet – (my baby hamster). She died a long time ago, but she was my little baby.
I guess that’s it. There are probably many more.
Oh well, I’ve got to go.